Helena Seger is a Swedish businesswoman, fashion model, and television personality. Seger rose to fame in the early 2000s when she began dating football superstar Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Seger also studied economics and business at the University of Lund in Sweden.
Seger’s career in the fashion industry led her to meet Zlatan Ibrahimovic in 2002. . Together, they have two children, Maximilian and Vincent.
Apart from her successful modeling career, Seger is also a successful businesswoman. She has also worked as a television personality, hosting her own show in Sweden called “Project Runway Sweden.”
Despite her success in the fashion and business world, Seger has always maintained a private personal life.
In conclusion, Helena Seger is a successful businesswoman, model, and television personality. Despite her success, Seger remains private about her personal life and focuses on her career and family.
Helena Seger Wiki:
She is a businesswomen , fashion model , and televison host .
Helena Seger Early Life and Helena Seger Education:
Helena Seger was born on August 25, 1970, in Lindesberg, Sweden.
Helena Seger Career:
After completing her education, Helena Seger started her career in the fashion industry, working for various fashion brands in Sweden. She then worked for Diesel and Replay, two major Italian clothing brands, in Italy. She also worked as a model and appeared in several commercials for major brands such as Gul &Blå and ACO.
In 2002, Helena Seger moved to Italy, where she began working for the sports management agency IMG. Seger and Ibrahimović met in 2002 when he was playing for Juventus.
In 2006, Helena Seger and Zlatan Ibrahimović moved to Barcelona when he signed for FC Barcelona. Seger continued to work for IMG and also appeared in the Spanish reality show “La princesa de Éboli.” In 2009, Ibrahimović moved to Inter Milan, and the couple returned to Italy.
Seger continued to work for IMG and also appeared in the French reality show “Les anges de la télé-réalité.” In 2016, Ibrahimović signed for Manchester United, and the couple moved to Manchester.
Helena Seger Personal Life:
Helena Seger has been in a long-term relationship with Zlatan Ibrahimović since 2002. They have two sons together, Maximilian and Vincent.
Helena Seger Philanthropy:
Helena Seger and Zlatan Ibrahimović are known for their charitable work.
Helena Seger : Physical Stats – Height and Weight
She is around 178 cm tall . Feet size is UK 6 . She does not have done any physical surgery whatsoever .
Helena Seger Education
This information has been reported in various sources, including interviews with Seger herself.
“ I DID LIKE STUDYING AT SCHOOL . BUT MODELLING ACTION OR DOING BUSINESS WERE THINGS THAT DID ATTRACT ME THE MOST . THIS IS WHAT TELLS A LOT ABOUT HELENA AND THE IMPACT IT HAS DONE IN HER LIFE , SHE SAID “
FAMILY DESCRIPTION of Helena Seger
Helena Seger was born and raised in Lindesberg, Sweden, by her parents.
The couple has two sons together, Maximilian and Vincent. Seger and Ibrahimović have been known to keep their family life private, but they have occasionally shared glimpses of their life together on social media.
In addition to her immediate family, Helena Seger is also known for her philanthropic work with Ibrahimović.
Overall, while there is limited public information available about Helena Seger’s family, she is known for her close relationship with Ibrahimović and their shared commitment to philanthropy.
Helena Seger Net Worth
It is likely that Seger also has a considerable net worth given her successful career and high-profile relationship.
Helena Seger Trivia and Facts
1. Helena Seger was born on August 25, 1970, in Lindesberg, Sweden.
2. She studied economics and marketing at the University of Stockholm.
3. Helena Seger worked in the fashion industry for several years and even modeled for major brands such as Diesel and Replay.
4. She started her career in sports management in 2002, working for IMG and managing the career of her partner, Zlatan Ibrahimović.
5. Helena Seger and Ibrahimović have been in a long-term relationship since 2002, and they have two sons together.
6. Helena Seger is known for her philanthropic work with Ibrahimović, and
7. Helena Seger has been recognized for her fashion sense and has been featured in several fashion magazines, including Elle and Vogue.
8. Helena Seger is a private person and doesn’t often speak about her personal life in public.
9. Helena Seger is fluent in several languages, including English, Italian, and French.
10. She is an avid yoga practitioner and has credited the practice with helping her manage stress and maintain her physical and mental health.